TonyBet: The Ideal Bookmaker for CanadiansJoin now
TonyBet is one of the most popular European bookmakers that combine both sports betting tools and a built-in casino. Established in 2009, it focused mostly on European and Russian customers, claiming to offer the most lucrative deals in the betting industry. A lot of time has passed since then - TonyBet has outlasted a lot of competitors and changes in the industry and now it’s one of the leading online bookmakers on the Internet with a constant flow of customers.
In this review, we’ll take a look at all the aspects of the venue, including its sports betting section and online casino. In the end, we are going to take stock of all our notes and make a final conclusion about the platform so that you can decide if the site is worth your time and money or not.
Overall TonyBet Rating From Canadians: 10/10
Betting Expert and the Author of the Review
Gavin is a highly experienced and well-known sports betting expert in his circles. He is betting on sports on the different Canadian bookmakers for the last 8 years and has tried numerous young and old sportsbook platforms.
Gavin knows how to choose a safe and legit betting platform, so check his review about the TonyBet Canada sportsbook.
The Sign Up Offer Description
TonyBet has a pack of welcome bonuses consisting of two separate gifts:
- The first deposit bonus for online bettors: 100% of up to 100 EUR
- The first deposit bonus for gamblers: 100% of up to 120 EUR
You can get them after creating and activating an account and use them later for increasing profit from betting on sports or gambling. All the information about wagering requirements and bonus codes you can find in the “Promotions” section of the website.Join now
How To Open An Account With The Bookmaker?
The registration procedure at the TonyBet bookmaker is standard: you need to indicate your e-mail, name, surname, phone number, etc. The main feature is that you can choose the type of your account when specifying the TonyBet Login credentials:
- A betting account – after creating this type of profile you’ll automatically get the first deposit bonus of up to 100 EUR. This is kind of a free bet you can use later on
- An account for gambling – as a result, the venue will award you with the first deposit bonus of up to 120 EUR
- A TonyBet account with no active promotions
To tell the truth, this division makes no sense at all: you can activate any of the available bonuses later on. On the other hand, this feature may help you to save some time if you want to activate the bonus offers right away.
At the last stage of registration, you’ll also need to accept the terms and conditions of the bookie, so we recommend that you thoughtfully read them.
The TonyBet Sportsbook Section Review
To put it shortly, the TonyBet sportsbook section is quite okay. There are a lot of events, especially in the football and basketball sections, as well as a great number of available championships: UEFA, NBA, and a good deal of national leagues (German Bundesliga, Italian Serie A, and others). The fans of esports can also enjoy a wide variety of sports events in several categories (Dota 2, League of Legends, and more). Besides, customers can visit an In-Play Betting section to follow live matches.
The bookmaker offers a classic layout with all the necessary links located on the left and top panels. You can use a search bar, switch between subcategories, or just scroll down until you find an event worth attention. All events on the bookmaker’s website are accompanied by detailed statistical data (“Results”), and this subsection stands out favorably among similar tools on other sites. So, here you can find not only the main information about the ended matches but also additional details about totals, yellow cards, handicaps, and so on. The bet slip is located in the upper right – all selected selections are added there.
Betting Markets and Betting Types
The bookmaker provides customers with all the main betting markets: total score, handicap, double chance, draw no bet, and others. Of course, the most impressive number you will find in the football and tennis subsections, but basketball, hockey, and baseball categories can also surprise with a lot of offers. Summing up, it’s hard to find a super unique sports market here, but still, the diversity can satisfy an experienced bettor.
The sportsbook can’t boast any unique types of bets but still provides many classic options such as:
- Single bet
- Multiple bet (double, treble, and accumulator)
- A full cover bet
- A moneyline bet
- Forecasts (a separate section)
- and others
The bookmaker’s odds are at the average level. Still, they’re not lower than those of other online bookmakers in Europe. Summing up, we can conclude that:
- Local events and less popular football matches have 1.85 / 1.85 odds
- The Top sports matches between equal teams have odds that can get up to 1.9 / 1.9
- There are a lot of events with different odds: 1.22/12.6 or 2.3/6.5. So, we advise you to thoughtfully explore the sports section – there is a chance you’ll get better deals
- As for other sports, they have more average odds. For example, in the baseball section, we couldn’t find something above 2.5
TonyBet Casino Review
You can access the casino from the main page. Opening it, you will get into a rather classy lobby with a minimal amount of ads and links. The venue has a pleasant design and a great diversity of new releases from the leading game developers. In addition, it’s easy to quickly navigate between the subsections and find your favorite slots through a search bar.
So, at first glance, the TonyBet casino is a comfortable and user-friendly place. We explored it a little and didn’t find any obvious cons we could focus on – it’s just a normal online gambling club with a lot of games, including roulette and poker.
Casino Games and Providers
Currently, there are 3000+ slots on the website. Not a bad number to say the least. Speaking more precisely, there are a good deal of new releases from Amatic and Microgaming as well as slot machines from other game developers (60+). You can sort all the presented games using the above tabs:
- All games
- Bonus buy
Live Section Review
Live casino is also a separate part of the site. It offers 370+ live dealer games – mostly, made by Evolution and Pragmatic Play software developers. There are a bunch of cool table games: Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat, Poker, and all of them are presented in different variants. Thus, you can check American, French or Arabic roulette, compete against gamblers in Caribbean Stud or Three Card Poker or try out different versions of Blackjack.
To tell the truth, we liked this section – there are no unnecessary details in the interface, and all online broadcasts work without delays. Besides, the dealers work quite professionally and value your time.
The List of Available Banking Methods
TonyBet cooperates with a bunch of popular payment operators. Let’s quickly list the main of them:
- Bank cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin
Speaking of time limits, TonyBet offers such conditions:
- When using eWallets, funds are usually credited to your account almost immediately, the maximum processing time for this deposit method being 15 minutes
- Deposits made using cryptocurrencies or debit cards and credit cards can take up to 24 hours to process
The time of withdrawing strongly varies depending on a chosen payout method. So, make sure to read all the descriptions and notes while making a withdrawal request.
The Mobile Access In Canada
The developers offer a mobile application for Android and iOS. It contains all the sections available in the desktop version of the betting site: casino, sportsbook, live casino, and others. Using the application, you can place bets from your gadget anywhere.
At the same time, they offer a mobile version of the platform which is even more convenient. You don’t have to search for it, as well as waste time on downloading and installation. It has a user-friendly layout and boasts impressive overall quality.
Customer Service - How To Ask Them For Help?
There are two main ways Canadians can contact customer service:
- You can ask a question via an online form available in the “Contact us” section
- Or you may ask via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conclusion of the TonyBet Review
Summing up this short review, we’ve found a couple of obvious advantages of the bookmaker:
- TonyBet has a user-friendly layout: it’s super simple to navigate through the site
- The Welcome offer is not great but extra promotions are quite profitable
- You can participate in the VIP program and win real money there (up to 100 000 EUR)
- The casino section consists of thousands of modern slots with big payouts
- There is a chance to find very impressive odds in some sports subcategories (even in football)
- In addition, the venue supports CAD for deposits
Pros and Cons of the Canadian Sportsbook
- Active Cash Out Function
- Over 40 Sports for Online Betting
- Fast and Easy Withdrawal Methods
- Excellent Customer Support
- No Customer Support Telephone
- No Bet Builder
Basic Information About the Website
|Regulation / License:||UKGC|
Commonly Asked Questions
- Is it a safe bookmaker for sports betting?
Yes, it is. The venue is licensed by Estonia and claims to comply with all the international gambling laws. Besides, there is no reliable proof on the Internet about its dishonesty.
- Can I Download a TonyBet App?
Yes, you can. Although TonyBet doesn’t provide any current links, so you’ll have to search on your own. We recommend using the mobile version of the website. It’s much easier and faster.
- Is TonyBet legit in Canada?
Yes, it is. The venue has even implemented the Canadian dialect of English into the website.
- Do I need to undergo verification in order to request a withdrawal?
Yes, you do. The first time that you request a withdrawal they’ll ask for you to upload the documents. Next, their support team will contact you to guide you through the verification process.